Easily Make and save yourself some money too, by making these adorable do-it-yourself Mickey Mouse necklaces. Cute, fun to make and also very cost efficient, these necklaces are great to make to bring along on your next Disney vacation, or even as party favors for a child’s birthday party.
What you will need:
- 1 large washer ( easily found at your local hardware store)
- 2 smaller washers ( easily found at your local hardware store)
- Nail Polish (Your choice of color of course. FYI: Sally Hansen Extreme Wear nail polish works best, as it is super sparkly and wont easily flake off)
- Jewelery wire
- A leather cord or a chain ( I like using a leather cord because it can be easily adjusted to any size)
- Apply a coat of nail polish to the large washer and the two smaller washers. Allow the nail polish to dry, then apply a second coat of nail polish to the washers .
- Once the nail polish has dried, glue the two small washers to the large washer for Mickey’s ears. Allow time to dry.
- Wrap your jewelery wire through the small washers as shown in the picture.
- Add your chain or leather cord